Re: Barclaya longifolia

In a message dated 5/14/99 2:49:33 AM Central Daylight Time,

<< Subject: barclaya longifolia

 hey folks,

 i am looking for a barclaya longifolia.......anyone can help ?

 Pierre Tremblay
 Québec
 Canada >>

I have two but unfortunately can't let any go at this time, they are however
splitting and it looks like I may have a few small plants in the near future.
They appear in some of our fish auctions on occasion in the Southern Ontario,
Toronto area.
I am sure that you  could mail order some from various aquatic plant sources,
try Tropica.

Regards,

John
Toronto, ON