RE: Whoa, hold my horses!

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 16:05:22 -0400
> From: Michael Eckardt <mike at odg_com>
> Subject: Re: Disintegrating Anubias barteri
>

	>Whoa, Dave, hold your horses. Chaca had the Anubias in the tank for
>less
	>than one week. There's NO WAY that an Anubias will show any
>deficiency
	>symptoms in such a short period of time. You could keep them alive
in
	>distilled water without light for extended periods of time.
	>The most likely reason that the leaves are disintegrating is damage
prior >to
	>sale, damage during transport, excessive bleach treatment or
something >like
	>that.

	Michael,
	Read what I wrote. I may have missed the one week time period, I'll
	give you that... Based on the GH and NO3 levels, he has lack of
	nutrients and his going to have other problems if he is not careful.
	I was attempting to point this deficiency out to the individual and
	direct him to a web site for his reference.

	Dave in Dallas