SMALL co2 system

At 03:48 AM 5/9/99 -0400, michael moncur asks:
>This is a "show" style 29-gal tank in our living room, and everything has
>to hide within the wooden stand. Space is at a premium. Basically, I'd like
>to order Dave's high-pressure system, but only if I can find a tank smaller
>than 2.5 lb to hook to it.

Mike, I would look at some of the smaller fire extinguisher tanks.   I have
one you can have but it needs pressure testing and it needs a shutoff
valve.   You want to check this out with whoever will be refilling it.   If
I had your problem I would hope for some crawl space under the floor, then
drill a 1/4" hole and run airhose to a closet or something where I could
put a real tank.   Hose is cheap.

--
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron