Re: ARO Needle Valves vs. Nupro

Andrew-
You actually have one other option.  I use a Hoke for the valve on my CO2 setup,
and absolutely love it.  Very easy to set, smooth operation, stays set, is able to
close completely (or at least completely enough for our needs), has marks on the
knob and the barrel so you can reset it with no fiddling if it gets bumped,
all-around very high quality.  Let me know if you want more info.

Justin Collins