LaMotte pH Test Kit

A few days ago I asked what the difference was between
the LaMotte pH test kits offered by That Fish Place and
Pet Warehouse.

That Fish Place has kit #7462, a narrow range kit.
Pet Warehouse has the broad range kit, no part number was listed.

The LaMotte web site does not list #7462, but has kit #2109,
which has the same specs. LaMotte send me an email,
and they indeed have kit #7462, and confirmed that it is
the narrow range kit. They didn't say what the difference
between the #7462 and #2109 was. The price is $26.50 direct
from LaMotte.

Sherlock Wong