Semi local source of Riccia and it's pronunciation

<<
 If there is anyone who would like to sell some riccia to me, I would
 really appreciate it. Please contact me off list. If there is anyone
 in San Diego who has some, that would be even better still. Is there a mail
 order source of riccia out there? TIA!

 Smiles,
 Toan

 BTW, i was just wondering how "riccia" is pronounced: riksia, rikka,
 or rissia? Where is the accent?

Hey Toan, give the folks at Freshwater Flora & Fauna a call (619-793-7224)
here in SD, or take a look at their webpage. The 'accent' is on the penult
(the second to last syllable) as in Little Ricky (bobaloo!) on the ole "Lucy"
series.
Bob Fenner