carpet plants

Hey guys and gals,

	Anybody have a strong recomendation for a good carpet/foreground
plant.  I badly want to achieve that lush "lawn" type look, but don't know
which plants to use.  The tank gets plenty of light and has an iffy DIY cO2
setup along w/ flourite so growth shouldn't be a problem.  Also, just as a
side note, has anyone ever run into problems keeping corys at temps around
78.  I read that they do better in cooler water closer to 74, so I just want
to make sure I'm not doin any harm.  Thanks,

					Kevin Weaver