Re: How do you treat ich in a planted aquarium ?

> Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 08:22:35 -0400
> From: Cyberpet <cyberpet at videotron_ca>
> Subject: How do you treat ich in a planted aquarium  ?
>
> I observe, a week after putting fishes in my new planted aquarium, that some
> of them have a few spots of ich ?   what should i do ? will it disappear by
> itself ? do i have to treat the aquarium ? how ?
> your advice please ! thanks !

Usually happens when new fish are added.

I change the water 50% and add
"Rid-All" general aid, the label says that it contains
"Neutralised Flavine B.P.C with trace elements" (whatever that means)
Made by Hong Tai Aquarium products Pte. Ltd in Singapore.

Works everytime.. never bothered my plants.

--
Raj, vu2zap
Bangalore, South India