bubbling

Hey all,

	I'm brand new to this list and have a very basic question.  I have a
fairly new set up tank w/ CO2 Injection, a flourite substrate and 4 watts of
full spectrum light per gallon.  a few of the plants include Val., a large
sword, a few pygmy swords, and anacharis.  My plants seem to be growing quite
prolifically, yet I never see them bubbling.  Should I be concerned?  I don't
see how photosynthesis can be occurring w/out putting off oxygen.  Thanks