Low pressure CO2

I now know enough to try to build a stable, low(?)-cost, low-pressure CO2
regulator.

To define low-cost, I think it will end up costing about $30 more (without
the Eheim) than the high pressure system mentioned on my page below.   That
is better than using a needle valve which costs more for such good
stability.   If you want to buy such a system, let me know and I will put
it together for you.   I need to know just how you plan to use it because I
need to select an output pressure range suitable for your application.

Meanwhile, high pressure systems are readily available.    Dave

--
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron