Spathiphyllum

Hello all,

I wonder if anyone can help me... I'm desperately seeking any species of
Spathiphyllum except for wallisii. I know that they are not suitable for
long term immersion... I'm wanting to grow them 'dry'.

I'm aware that they are sometimes sold as 'Kelantan Swords', 'Borneo
Swords', etc - I'm not sure how this translates into Latin names !!

So if anyone in the UK or EU can sell me a plant (ideally with ID) or knows
of nurseries selling mail-order which can supply me with them, it would be
much appreciated.

Thanks!

Toby
--