aquascaping a new tank

In my newly set up (3 wks. Sat.) planted twenty gal.  I want to move
some of the plants around.  The Apon. and watersprite are getting pretty
bushy and would like to move them so they don't crowd each other so
much.  I also want to move some other plants around too, just because.
Is it too soon to be moving plants around?  Should I let them get a
little more accustomed to their new tank first?  Should I move them
before or after I do a five gal. water change (Sat.)?

TIA
Jason Miller
Sherwood Park, AB