Best test kit

At 03:48 AM 4/19/99 -0400, Richard J. Sexton asked:
>And so like, what is the best iron test kit out there ?

Well, Steve Dixon and I had the great iron test kit shootout at my house
yesterday and the entrants were Hach, LaMotte, Sera and Schoeler's.

I was an advocate going in and I am an advocate coming out.   I think the
Sera is by far the best deal.  It is sometimes not easy to learn to read it
(if you want to tell the difference between 25 and 50 ppb (which the other
tests cannot even try to detect), otherwise for higher levels it is easy to
use).  And it is reasonably priced ($12 for hundreds of tests).  Contact me
offline for more info.

The other tests are "nicer" (nicer box, more hardware, plastic color
standards) but not easier to use or more accurate.

--
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron