Re: too much oxygen

George S. writes:
> It is a Law of Mother Nature, that cold water dissolves more gases    > (i.e oxygen, nitrogen, etc.) than warm water. This can NOT be changed!

  Then maybe, Alysoun, you could just add on another extension or two to
your Python to allow more time for the water to warm up.  That way, the
gases will have already "gassed out" by the time the water reaches your
tank.
  Just a suggestion, I'm not sure how much the extensions cost, so it
may not be economical.  I just use "ye olde buckets" ;-)

Jason Miller
Sherwood Park, AB