Had-a-Snail

I am having a non-mobile mineral shortage of some kind.  For the last couple
weeks I have been dosing Had-a-Snail at two drops per ten gallons twice a
week as a copper supplement.  So far no results, but it dawns on me that
maybe this particular form of copper is not useable.  Is anyone familiar with
copper sulfate pentahydrate?  The solution strength is 1.61%, expressed as
metalic.  Maybe I need to increase the dosage?  I'm not interested in
reducing my snail population, however.

Bob Dixon