Re: laterite quest

------------------------------

 Robert H wrote:

>Ok guys, I realize my quest is a personal one and I dont expect anybody
>else to have any interest.
(snip)
>perhaps you could tell me the largest university in British Columbia. If
>the education system in Canada is even only half what it is in the USA,
(snip)

Is someone trying to start an international incident here? I doubt that
making (what sounded to me like) a disparaging remark about the Canadian
education system is going to be a particularily fruitful means of pursuing
someone's "personal quest" for information. Nevertheless, I believe the
institution in question is UBC, the University of British Columbia.

Best regards,

Ron Barter
Perth, Ontario,

who considers himself at least half as well educated as his American
friends...(g)