Apon. Mad.

The issue is that my mad. lace plant has been growing fairly well...
putting out a new leaf every few days (3-5).  They are about 6 inches
from the bulb to the tip of the leaf.  One of the older leaves began to
turn brown in sections.  I didn't think too much of it.  I went out of
town for a few days and I have come back to see most of the leaves are
turning brown.  I don't think that it is going dormant as I have only
had it about 2 months.  Other things that might be important.  I had the
tank dark for 2 days, did a %30 water change and then darkend it for 2
more days for green water (about 2 weeks past, water has been very clear
since).  I stuck a half of a Jobe's spike (13-3-5 - or something close)
under it about a week ago to see if that would help.  It seems to have
hurt.  Any suggestions.  I have looked thru the digest archives but
nothing about this problem has been stated.  Everything else is doing
well (Apon. Crispus, swords, wendtii crypts, etc.) in the same tank.

160 watts (1 chroma 50, 1 WS gro-lux and 2 6500k) - 12 hours/day
DIY co2
Flourish - according to directions
75F
4dKH
NO3 - 1 ppm
30% water change weekly

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Chris
--
"If at first you don't succed, try, try again.  Then quit.  No use being
a damn fool about it."