My goodness, Mr. Booth

You had me roped in all the way with your heating coil 'experiment'.  I
swear, I read the whole thing and never suspected a thing.  Then I got onto
Aquaria.rec and someone there was certainly faster on the ball than I was!!!

And an April Fool you did make of me.  I know next to nothing on the subject
of heating coils, but I wonder how many people out there on the APD read
your stuff with rapped attention and never figured it out.

Bad, bad boy!!!

G. Kadar