Water Orchid - Spiranthes cenua

Ever on the look-out for the unusual, I bought a small specimen of
Spiranthes cenua, the Water Orchid, this afternoon. Needless to say, the
archives of the APD contain only one reference to this plant and that was
from someone looking for information on it. I have most of the current crop
of plant books and it is not listed in any of them.

Does anyone have any first hand (even second hand will do in a pinch)
information on this plant and its cultivation?

Thanks.

James Purchase
Toronto