Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #936

I've used the CO2 for a while now, prob. about the same duration as you. I
made the "mistake" of making the initial concoction according to directions,
which were too much for my water.

For my water, the kH is low at <2. The reason I mentioned that full speed
ahead could be dangerous are for the very reasons I experience if I'm not
careful about yeast quantity. Some hobbyist could unwittingly crash their pH.
How many people do you know in your life that follow the "if a little is good,
more is better" philosophy? LOL

Wish I had water that was as stable as yours. Although, while my water drives
me nutty with pH and CO2, the S. Americans and killifish LOVE it and regularly
bless me with babies.

Susan
(from NH where it's definitely feeling like spring...crocus are up, grass is
greening and the sun is shining.)