Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #929

Reply to "green river" what you need are small freshwater clams, I have them
in all my tanks. They'll live for years if they're not kept in over filtered
tank. About one per gallon will clear up an emerald green tank in about a week
and keep it that way. I have been keeping them in all my tanks for years. They
are small, about as big as the end of your thumb. Natural methods are the way
to go.

Moon