Re: CO2 regulator

Someone was discussing CO2 regulators.
The 200 si rating one may work if you put another regulator before it
to reduce your pressure to about 25 si.  The rating is peak pressure not
continuous so prior reduction is required.
The big thing is would the small cheap regulator allow you finer adjustment
of the pressure.  My regulator is basically none functional below 6psi and
only
stable above 10 psi.  Believe me the flow difference between 6 and 10 psi can
be considerable.

Now for my question.  What size needle valves are people using on there
CO2 system.  I want to upgrade to something less touchy in adjustment than
I have but am finding a large range in the catalogs.