Date: 23 Mar 99 10:21:06 HKT
From: Patrick Ng <nghakkong at netscape_net>
Subject: CO2 Question

Dear Digest Readers,

I am thinking of buying a solenoid valve to hook up with a timer so that the
CO2 will be shut off with the lights for purpose of saving the CO2. I would
like to know :

1. Is turning the CO2 on for 24 hrs. be better off
2. Is using a PH controller a better option than hooking the solenoid valve
with a timer

Can someone shed some light on the above?

Thanks.

Patrick Ng
Hong Kong