Off Topic goldfish question.....

hello all...

first let me say that you people on this list amaze me!  i have loved this
list from the day i subscribed even though i dont currently have a plant tank
set up....by the time i do i will be an expert by osmosis!  now, on to matters
at hand...

does anyone know if there is a list similar to aquatic plants for goldfish
enthusiasts?  if anyone is a member of such a list, if you could forward me a
copy of one i would be eternally grateful.  any help would be greatly
appreciated!  thanks, robert locke