Gold Neon Tetras?

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has seen a particular genetic tweak of
Paracheirodon innesi called the Gold Neon Tetra. It is a beautiful fish,
and I was told by a shop owner that they are only occasionally available
when specific breeders sell them. Has anyone kept these fish in their
tanks? Are they as hardy as the normal Neon? I would love to know what
exactly the "tweak" consists of.

Also, if anyone has some savvy knowledge regarding Red Lotus bulbs and
their particular needs, I would love to listen- I really want to
establish these plants in my new tank. I rarely see them in good
condition at the shops, but when I do, they're something to behold.
Thanks to all......Morgan