RE: CO2 Diffusers

Bob Buettner is looking for CO2 diffusers other than the Eheim unit which he
feels is clogging too quickly.

There are, to the best of my knowledge, three other sources for this type of
device:

1. Aqua Design Amano - contact Nature Aquarium Imports, Inc.
(http://www.natureaquarium.com/).
2. Dupla - possibly still available from J.P. Burleson or try Dupla UK
(Dupla UK is the "interim distributor" for Canada, at least).
3. Point Four Systems Inc. (http://www.pointfour.com/main.htm).

How well any of these would resist clogging is unknown to me, perhaps
someone who has used the others (Dave Gonberg or perhaps Christopher
Coleman) might jump in with that info.

James Purchase
Toronto