Re:"Daniel Wiznia" substrate, plants, gravel

Your tank mirrors my earliest setups. However, don't use osmocote 14-14-14
the Phosphates will bury you in algae soup! Use the 13-4-10 instead. Never
use the Jobes bare in the aquarium, roll them in Mexican potter's clay to
slow down the rate nutrients leach into the substrate.

~Boukmn.