Reply: Simple Fertilzer Doser Plans

> Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 16:17:12 -0500
> From: "Peter W O'Dwyer jnr" <odwyerpw at francomm_com>
> Subject: Reply: Simple Fertilzer Doser Plans
>
> JLemons,
> Thank you for the Dosing Plans.  Very nicely done diagram.  Just how big is
> the jar.  I assume you're feeding PMDD?
> Peter W O'Dwyer jnr
> odwyerpw at bluecorp_com

Thanks.  :)
The jar I'm using right now is a 1 quart mason jar.  I've considered a larger jar,
but a 1qt will be easier to hang behind the tank when I finalize the design and
build a hanger for it.  Currently, I'm using Flourish.  I have a large bottle of
that stuff, and it lasts forever.  When its all used up, I might try PMDD.