Phosphorus

My plants are turning red !
Then I referred to
http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/Fertilizer/nutrient-deficiency.html#2

and found that it could be Phosphirus defiency:
Phosphorus---------Plant stops growing and becomes darker
                   green or stays green.
                   Some species may become purple with
                   excess anthocyanin pigments building up.
                   Other species do not produce excess
                   anthocyanins and just stay green and
                   small.

The red pigment is most noticeable on Cypherus Helferi. Most leaves are
reddish purple in color.

I have just started applying PMDD 2 days ago. But if this *sickness* is
Phosphorus deficiency, how do I correct it. How do I add Phosphorus into
the water column?

Appreciate any thoughts.

rgds.
Zon Hisham,