PMDD calculations, 2nd time

	The calculations look reasonable, but more complicated than
necessary - if you are trying to get the same amount of iron with
an mix with a lower concentration (3.35% vs 7%) you just need
to add 7/3.35 times as much.

	Bear in mind though, that the amounts of materials in "PMDD"
are intended as a rough guide, and that some experimentation is to
be encouraged.  I was amused to see the other day that someone thought
that what Kevin and I wrote was not to be taken as gospel.  We never
intended it to be taken that way.

--
Paul Sears        Ottawa, Canada