Re: Plant Eating Plecos

I had a similar experience with a clown pleco. Actually for a couple of years
it was a very well behaved resident of the tank. Then I placed a large Amazon
sword in the tank and it just could _NOT_ resist those tender tasty leaves.
The fish almost killed the plant in a matter of a week.

Needless to say he/she was traded in at the LFS for other fish stuff ;D

Susan, from cold and snowy NH

In a message dated 3/15/99 10:01:50 AM, Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com