dosing fertilizer

Hi,

I'm using FloraSan trace element fertilizer. The bottle label states
that the concentrated mix has 175 ppm of chelated Fe. If we dilute
this using the recommended dose of one "capful" (approx. 5 ml) per 10 gal.
in a moderately planted tank, we get a final concentration of about
0.02 ppm of chelated Fe in the aquarium water. For havily planted tanks
the recommended dose results in a final concentration around 0.05 ppm.
Isn't this too low ? The PMDD recipe calls for 0.1 ppm, as far as I
understand. Anyone in the list has had any experience with this sort of
thing ?

-Ivo Busko
 Baltimore, MD