Fertilizer in a new tank?

A week ago, I set up a 40 gallon tank with a bunch of assorted plants
(mostly listed as EASY in all the lists *G*)  These include Rotala
indica, Hygrophilia 'Tropic Sunset', some Amazon sword plants, an
Anubias frazeri, some pygmy chain swords, Water wisteria and a bunch of
small corkscrew Vals.  The 3 Otos and 3 little SAEs are very happy.

I've got 80 watts of fluorescent light over this 16" deep tank; I'm
using a DIY CO2 system. Substrate is about 80% Flourite with some other
gravel mixed in the top.  Decorations include driftwood and slate.
Plants are putting out new leaves like crazy.

Question:  When should I start using aquatic plant fertilizer?  Which
one(s) do you prefer?  Would I do well to use Flourish products along
with the Flourite?

TIA,
Hallie Ray, King George, VA