Reflector liner

Well, I have seen Silverlux and it is pretty stupendous.   Shiny it is.  My
partner said she did not want to cut any anymore because it was so shiny
(even with the clear backing on) that it hurt her eyes.

If you are making your own hood and have the lamps and the aluminum (or
other metal) grounding sheet installed, send me a picture of your work so
far and a request and I will sell you a piece of Silverlux 4 feet wide for
$.50 per inch.   I cannot sell it profitably at that price but this is a
special to see if others like it too.

Just experimenting.....

--
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron