Re: Light meters

>From: cwells <cdwells at concentric_net>

I have a luxmeter I bought for about $100 a few years ago. It was
advertized in FAMA and I think it is still available from some aquarium
mailorder places. Of course, being a Lux meter, it is calibrated to human
vision, not PAR, but I have found it very useful for comparing bulbs,
building reflectors, etc.

George Booth, Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
  Back on-line! New URL! Slightly new look! Same good data!
    http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/