SAE happy story

It seems a lot of people get awesome deals out there from time to
time because of the LFS's ignorance. I now have my own story of good
deals. After months ( probably longer ) of searching, I finally
happened apon some SAE's at a fish store in Augusta. There was 2
"Flying Foxes" in tank full of community fish for sell. The very
kind fishboy gave me the spill about what could live with what,
and have I been an aquarist long. He thought I didn't have
clue. They were priced at $3.99, so I had to get them. I paid for the
armfull of supplies and noticed in the car that I was charged
$1.29/ea for 2 Cherry barbs. Crazy, man! Now I have two species of
Cherry barb, the real ones and the Flying Fox subspecies. No wonder
SAE's are so hard to find, nobody but 'us' know what they are ;-)!

He's getting in some Pl*cos that look like Ottos next week. I bet he
could get me a Pine tree for a nice background plant. ;-)

Jamie
Jamie Johnson         "Keep your eyes on the stars
Chemist-Trace Metals   and your feet on the ground"
Davis & Floyd, Inc.            -Theodore Roosevelt
jjohnson at davisfloyd_com
(864)229-4413 work
(864)229-7119