reflectors and names

A while back I saw what I will use for a reflective material when I
reconstruct my aquarium hood and stand.  An un-named home improvement
company with the initials HD sells rolled aluminum in a variety of
widths from 6 to about 36 inches.

The aluminum is already quite shiny and thin enough that it should be
pretty darn easy to work with.  I'm going to use it because it will
offer the ability to both shape and polish easily.  Shape it by hand or
rubber hammer, polish it with a dremmel or car polisher and fine
automobile rubbing compound.  It'll cost you 15 bucks for enough for
probably 5 or 6 four foot hoods.

As for the names, I really wouldn't worry about it, if I figure out
George and Steve's addresses I won't be doing anything malicious, but I
will decide for myself who 'grows 'em the best'.  I do however feel that
people who use handles are taken less seriously, but that's their
decision.

Colin 'I even have an initial in my email address' Anderson