Finding Mailing Lists

I know this request is a little off topic but does anyone know if there
is a website that is designed to help people find other mailing
lists/digests based on interests?  I would appreciate any information on
or off list.  Some of my interests are aquatic plants, elementary
education, and science and technology.

Also going along with the "Real Name" thread, I can't get my name to come
up alongside my email address when people first open their mail.  I have
seen people with NAME < email address>, while only my address comes up.

Thanks
Jack Sailor

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]