Lighting reflectors

Hello,
	For what it is worth, I don't see why we can go to target or
home depot or HQ and just buy one of those cheap closet mirrors and
use a glass cutter to get the proper size!! Even if you did not line
the whole canopy in mirror, it would still be better than most
reflectors, I would be willing to guess.

Alok Chaudhari

P.S. So, if our domain name is an easily recognized as limited to a
specific geographical area, do you still think it is worth it to say
where we are from? For those of you who don't know, OSU is Ohio State
University, Columbus, OH. (Not Oregon, Oklahoma, or anything else!!
GO BUCKS!!)