RE: CO2 leaks

You undoubtedly have a leak.  A leak that would be undetectable without
special effort could empty your bottle overnight.

I emptied a 10 pound bottle this way.  When I had it refilled, the supplier
didn't buy my "growing aquarium plants" story.  It sounded too "fishy".  He
assumed I was growing something less-than-legal to use that much CO2.  I
brought in pictures when I picked up the bottle to prove my case.

Lyndle Schenck