Re: Signatures (was APD V3 #877

Hello James,

I am with you on this one! It might be "the in thing" to use a "handle"
instead of a proper name, but I consider it to be impolite (even if I am
told by my son, that "these days" it is OK).

I have a simple rule -- unless a topic is of particular interest TO ME
-- questions without a proper name (whether on the "from" line or at the
end of the post) I just don't bother to answer! Period.

Best,

George