[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Banana plants ? which one
- To: Aquatic Plants Digest <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Banana plants ? which one
- From: "H. Hoekstra" <hugo at greed_nl>
- Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 17:50:50 +0100
- In-Reply-To: <199902272048.PAA22963 at acme_actwin.com>
>I have four that I've had for two years. Keeps growing leaves
>and new tubers. Grows in very low light for me.
>Michael Serpa * Bay Island Orchids
Which banana plant do you mean ? Nymphoides aquatica or Musa nana/acuminata?
It's the same overhere. I would be suprised if you can keep Musa species
under aquatic low light conditions. Do they function as 'real' aquatic plants
then (with taking nutrients from the water etc) or do you need special