Oto killing

Hoa respond to suggestion of "bigger" tank:
>As an alternative, why don't you go to a 5 gallon tank? This will be
>easier to keep stable.
I like the challenge.  ;-)
Thanks,
Hoa

gee Hoa, how many Oto's have died by now. Nobody really jumped on you for
this but didnt you mention in your original post you had quite a few fish in
this 1 gallon? Ofcourse no tank really hold what they say so maybe your tank
is .95 gallon. Then there is the displacement of gravel, rocks, plants,
plastic diver and the fish themselves and your tanks might still hold .65
gallons. Hmmm...
Not sure I agree with mounting a challenge when it concerns living
creatures.
Sorry
Tony Minneboo
Owner, Angels West
mailto:fishingt at angelswest_com
Visit our website for breeding quality angelfish and proven hatchery
supplies.
http://www.angelswest.com