Giant sword plant

Holly wrote:
>Subject: Giant sword plant

>Does anyone have any advice on pruning sword plants?

You won't be able to prune it to stay small. If you decide to take it out
make sure you pot it up nicely and take it to a good local fish store for
at least some credit if not some money. They can sell, big, nice sword
plants for $20. Or you can let folks know where you are and maybe trade
someone who has a large tank for the big sword.

When I was first into growing plants I used to pull things up and throw
them away. I cringe thinking about that now.

Olga