Oklahoma City pet stores?

I'll be in OK the week of 3-1.  I'll be there til Thursday and wanted to
check out some fish stores in that area.  My eye will be open for SAEs and
unusual plants.  Anyone know of something that I just shouldn't miss?
Directions if you can give them to me.

Kelly Beard, Cat IV, Team Allanti
President, Allanti Cycling Club - http://www.allanti.com
IBM Global Services

The following will apply to any Year 2000 statements included in this
e-mail:  This is a Year 2000 Readiness Disclosure and Year 2000 Statement
under the Year 2000 Information and Readiness Disclosure Act.  Any
statements made in this document regarding non-IBM products are
republications; such statements are based on information provided by the
applicable third party and have not been independently verified by IBM.