Re: Triangular Moss

>Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 17:37:27 +0800
>From: Loh Kwek Leong <timebomb at pacific_net.sg>
>You won't see this plant in any of Amano's Nature Aquarium Books.  This
>is because even Amano didn't know of it's existence until he came to
>Singapore during Aquarama 97.  He took some with him home and a few
>months later, one of the pictures in his Japanese verion of the Aqua
>Journal featured this plant.
>
>Loh K L

Hi All
For those who wants to know what this "Triangular Moss" is, I have a link to
two pictures by Amano found in his second book (page 20) Nature Aquarium
World Japanese version published 1st May 1994. In the book the plant is
called "Amazon Willow Moss" in Japanese (Katagana) and "unknown" in English.

http://home3.pacific.net.sg/~tankahcheong/moss.htm
(jpg about 60k)

Sorry Amano-san for the copyright thingee, I will have it remove in a weeks
time.
Yes, Kwek Leong it is indeed a lovely plant ;-)
Regards
KC Tan