Rock walls

In a message dated 2/21/1999 2:58:26 AM Central Standard Time, Aquatic-Plants-
someone  writes:

> On the archives, I find warnings about concrete turning into sand and
>  worries about epoxy and other adhesives not holding up.  From what I
>  can gather, the worries about concrete turning into sand are unfounded --
>  providing you get concrete that's built to hold up in water.
>  (Perhaps "Hydraulic" cement?)

They used to sell a series of rock walls that were held together with
concrete and reinforced iron rods.  The story I got from people that
used them is the caused the water to get extremely hard probably from
the lime in the concrete.

There are epoxies that are inert when they are hardened.  I would suggest
these epoxies.

Dennis