Re: new fluvals

I just bought my February edition of the British Fish mag - "Practical
Fishkeeping".  There is a product review and, of course advertising, of the
new redesigned Fluval.  It's not a round canister anymore.  Looks in shape
only  of the pro Eheims.  It only has two "ergonomically designed" large
clips and has 4 filter baskets.  Apparently the sponge basket can be removed
separately for cleaning if the entire contents are not requiring attention.

I guess it will make it over to this side of the pond soon.

Ciao