Re: Ehime filters

It is my understanding that the reason the Ehime filters are higher priced
than the Fluval is R and D.  Ehime puts forth the effort to make first class
products, first.  The others merely try to emulate some of their designs.
After a long talk with a friend that has been to the Ehime facilities I am
sold.  I own several Ehime filters and think they are finer than a frog hair
split four ways.  They are expensive and I didn't get them all the same day.
I saved my dollars and also put them on my Xmas list.  Nothing bad to say
about them.