Submersible pump

>my submersible pump ran dry (motor on but no water going thru) as some
>debris clogged the hole. by the time i realized it, the pump was dead.
>
>is there anyway to repair it or is it gone for good?
>can anyone help?

You can TRY to repair it, if it's an expensive pump to begin with,
because if it's not that expensive to replace, do it.  Most components
for motors are pricey (in my opinion) and it may not be worth mucking
around with.

As a side note, I had an Aqua clear 200 run dry due to a power outage
for more than 8 hours, It appears to work fine now.

Good Luck,
Kevin